Thursday, February 27, 2014

2/27

Today was a meatless day! I did not eat much... but what I did eat was pretty calorie heavy. Except I didn't take pictures of the calorie heavy snacks. I really need to start taking pictures of everything I eat... darn you chocolate!

Also. Another thing. Editing cover letters with your significant other can be quite frustrating. There's too many ways to say the same thing!

Meal 1: red lobster cheddar biscuit with cream cheese and grape tomatoes; plain yogurt with peach (or mango?) preserves mixed in


Meal 2: avocado, blueberry, and banana smoothie! cilantro pesto on wheat bread and my grandmother's delicious coconut taro rice congee dish. 


Snack: I hadn't finished the congee for dinner so I ate it later as a snack along with some Jarlsberg cheese I had gotten from Roots. I know you're probably thinking... two meals? She only ate two meals? Well, I snacked on a lot of chocolate and drank the broth my brother's ramen (he was just going to throw it away... better in my tummy than down the sink!). 


I didn't read much today. 
But I do have some music of the day:
  • Jasmize Sullivan: 10 Seconds (link)
  • Knox Hamilton: Work it out (link)
  • Bad Suns: Cardiac Arrest (link)

No comments:

Post a Comment