Saturday, March 1, 2014

2/28

I ate a lot today (darn you dinner party!)... and that's really all I have to say for today's introductory paragraph...

Meal 1: A bread roll and rice with this Korean seafood soup my mom bought this past week. The day started off pretty well (lots of vegetables) than... my nutrition took a nose dive. 


Meal 2: Shin ramen (only half the noodles though) cooked with sliced green onions, my grandmother's greens soup, and a small piece of spam. I don't know what herb or vegetable my grandmother used exactly but I used it for the base of the shin ramen. I also ate some persimmon slices; I didn't eat all the persimmon included in the picture though! 


Meal 3: I ate too much for dinner. Eddy and I had a quadruple dinner date with three other couples and I ended up pigging out a lot. Eddy and I made this creamy tomato based pasta. It had onions, parsley, and spicy italian sausage, and is pictured on the right. It was downright delicious! Other dishes included roasted/baked potatoes, dumplings, lasagna, salad, asparagus, and salmon. Besides the salad, I ate about two servings of each dish @.@. It was kind of sad because I was the last one eating =.=. For dessert, we had crepes filled with bananas, nutella, and strawberries. Food, why are you so delicious? 


Music of the day: 
  • Beirut: Goshen (link)
  • Freelance Whales: Aeolus (link)
  • DMNDZ: BLVZE UP (link

No comments:

Post a Comment