Monday, March 3, 2014

3/1 and 3/2

I'm lumping Saturday and Sunday together because I forgot to take pictures of meals for both days... oops. It hasn't even been a week yet and I'm slacking. Must try harder!

Saturday: For breakfast I ate macaroons my friend had given me the day before. I ate two green tea and two chocolate... not a good choice for breakfast but I had to rush and didn't get a chance to eat anything! Luckily, the macaroons were still in my car. Eddy and I ate a late lunch because we couldn't eat till after he finished his experiment. I packed a spinach salad, an egg/bacon/pesto/cheese/spinach sandwich, orange marmalade yogurt, persimmon, blueberries, and papaya for lunch. The ranch and pesto were used as dips for the carrots, and Eddy also brought peanut-butter filled pretzels and apple chips. It was a big and well-deserved feast! For dinner, I ate over his house and ate a lot of his mom's cooking; there was braised pork, carrot/tofu/mushroom stir fry, and some sauteed greens (maybe bok choy?).


Sunday: For breakfast, I had a beefy 5-layer burrito from Taco Bell. I went with my siblings, but I wish I had known that the burrito was 500 calories beforehand... I probably wouldn't have got it! For lunch, I ate some pork and chive dumplings Eddy and his family made. For dinner, Eddy and I ate the braised pork and carrot/tofu/mushroom stir fry from the day before, and a date/bean congee that felt really hearty and healthy! 



Music of the day:
  • Birdy: Skinny Love (link)
  • Watsky: Strong as an Oak (link)
  • Monica: Angel of Mine (link)

No comments:

Post a Comment