Tuesday, March 25, 2014

3/25 I'm back! - ish.

I'm really not good at committing to things... but I'm back!
(How long can I go before I stop again?)

Seriously though, I've been a bit busy. I've been hanging out with family and friends a lot recently (some schools were off for spring break) and I recently got an awesome part-time job.

Anyways, here are some of the meals I've had in the past few weeks!







I've sort of falling off my eat healthy and exercise mentality, but let's see if I can jumpstart it again? :)

Some music I've been listening to:

  • Childish Gambino: IV. sweatpants (link) <-- I could not find a suitable Youtube link :|
  • Pharrell Williams: Can I have it like that Ft. Gwen Stefani (link
  • Clean Bandit: Rather Be feat. Jess Glynne (link

No comments:

Post a Comment